The board of Morgen represents a team of young, enthusiastic and sustainable students. Every year in the beginning of July, a new board is chosen by the member organizations and becomes responsible for running Morgen: projects, finance, sponsorships, etc. Furthermore, the board represents Morgen during all sustainability events.
The 2015-2016 Morgen board is comprised of six enthusiastic students.
- Josefine Rook | chair| student Industrial Ecology | Leiden
- Inge Schrijver | secretary| student University College Utrecht | Utrecht
- Rianne Läkamp | treasurer| student Biology | Leiden | (Not in the picture)
- Floor van den Elzen | board member student network | student Environmental Governance | Utrecht
- Jasmijn Verbeek | board member Higher Education | student Political Science & Political Philosophy | Leiden
- Xander Urbach | board member PR & Communications | student Political Science | Amsterdam